It’s my favorite thing to see all the beautiful hair styles available for brides. As a photographer in the deep heart of Atlanta, it’s easy to see the same styles repeated over and over. Linda Margarita, a talented hair and makeup artist, created this unique and romantic, braided updo, which would look darling on any bride-to-be! Wear this for your bridal shower, bachelorette party, or even on your wedding day by following these easy steps below:
1. Spray hair with dry shampoo all over to give hair a gritty texture & grip. After, curl entire head with a 1 inch curling iron & spray.
2. Tease only the top section of hair.
3. Divide hair into four sections -two in the front and two in the back.
4. Braid the both sections in the back, secure with a band, then pancake out the braids to give the illusion of thicker and longer hair.
5. Pin one braid to opposite side of the head near the neck line, repeat on the opposite side.
6. Pin the front sections of your hair to meet the back sections.
7. Leave a few tendrils out for a more whimsical look.
8. Secure any areas that may feel loose with extra pins.
9. Spray & you’re ready to go. ♥️